Recreation for Children and Youth
Jr. & Sr. Golf Camps
Please check back next Season for Registration Dates
Camps will take place at the St. Clair Township Golf Course!
Jr & Sr. Golf Camp
- Ages 6-14 years
- 10:00am – 1:00pm
- Lunch, snack and drinks provided
- Golfers are asked to bring their own golf clubs and a refillable water bottle
Red Cross – Babysitter Course
Oct 20, 2023 – 8:30AM – 4:30PM / Nov 04, 2023 – 9AM – 5PM / Dec 9, 2023 – 9AM – 5PM
Offers basic first aid and caregiving skills for youth 11 – 15 years old. Participants learn how to provide care to children in a variety of age groups, and how to prevent and respond to emergencies. The course also offers youth the skills to promote themselves as babysitters to prospective families.
- How to be responsible and demonstrate leadership
- How to make good decisions and manage difficult behaviours
- Information on children’s developmental stages, and specific strategies for each stage
- How to feed, diaper, dress and play with children and babies
- How to recognize and prevent unsafe situations, make safe choices and promote safe behaviours
- First aid Skills
The business of Babysitting
Please note the registrant needs to be 11 years old at time of course.
St. Clair Township Department of Community Services is offering a summer day camp for children ages 5 - 8. The Mooretown Sports Complex and staff are host to this exciting program with its 25 metre pool, 2 ice surfaces, fitness centre, surrounded by a playground, Moore Museum, Parkway Golf Course, Campground and the beautiful St. Clair Parkway!
Welcome to our Senior Summer Camp which will be filled with different sports and activities throughout the day for children ages 9-12! Your child will have a fun, safe experience learning new skills and working every day as a team! Our camps focus on the physical literacy skills that every child needs and we gear the activities and skills to the age group of the children!
Course/Camp – Standard Cancellation Policy: Please be aware that cancellations are subject to a 20% cancellation fee and any cancellation made within 48 hours of the scheduled activity is subject to 100% cancellation fee.