Please continue to follow all Lambton Public Health Guidelines when visiting our parks and bring your own hand sanitizer.
- Stay home if you’re sick or are experiencing symptoms including cough, fever, shortness of breath, runny nose or sore throat that are not related to a pre-existing illness or health condition or are otherwise required to isolate or quarantine.
- Stay at least two metres away from anyone who does not live with you.
- Wash or sanitize hands before and after visiting shared amenities with high-touch surfaces such as garbage bins, boat launches, docks, water fill stations, and dumping stations.
- If applicable, use washroom facilities in your recreational vehicle whenever possible to reduce traffic at shared-use facilities.
- Clean or cover the picnic table with a cloth or sheet in your site before using it.
- Dispose of trash in receptacles provided or take it with you to reduce risk for staff and other users.
Changing or Cancelling your Reservations?
If you wish to change or cancel a reservation before you arrive:
- Contact your specified campground directly between April 26 – October 20th of any year.
- Branton Cundick Campground: 519-892-3968
- Cathcart Campground: 519-892-3342
- Mooretown Campground: 519-867-2951
- Due to the Lockdown staff at the Mooretown Sports Complex are working remotely, we ask that you direct your inquiries by email to the following staff members:
- Please be aware that all cancellations are subject to a 20% cancellation fee and any cancellation made within 48 hours of the scheduled reservation is subject to 100% cancellation fee.
- Your reservation is guaranteed up until 8:00 am the day following your planned arrival date.
- No refunds will be granted for late arrivals.
What to do when you arrive:
- Check-In time is 1:00 pm the day of your reservation; we ask that you do not arrive any earlier than the specified check-in time as your site may not be ready prior to 1:00 pm.
- Be sure to first check in with staff at the main office.
- Campers are asked to park in the designated staging areas as they enter the parks for check-in. Please do not block vehicle traffic on the municipal roads.
- After check-in you may proceed to your designated site – Trailers are asked to please back in ONLY to each site.
What to do prior to leaving:
- Please ensure your site is clean of all garbage, pet feces, and debris before leaving your site.
- Check-Out time is 11:00 am – fees may be applied if failure to vacate by check-out time.
Returning Seasonal Campers
If you are a returning Seasonal Camper please complete this Seasonal Camping Application Form. Once you have submitted this online form, we will take this information and use it to process your facility rental contract which will be emailed to you when processed.
Open / Close Dates: May 1 – October 20 (annually)
Interested in a Seasonal Site?
If you are interested in a Seasonal camp site at one of our 3 campgrounds – please click here, fill out the application form, and submit. Township staff will follow up with your submission as we review availability.
|Seasonal Fees||Branton-Cundick Campground||Cathcart Campground||Mooretown Campground|
|Seasonal Site (sewer, water & hydro)||$2,475.00||$2,475.00||$2,475.00|
|Seasonal Site (water & hydro)||–||–||$2,225.00|
|Golf Cart Permit||$175.00||$175.00||$175.00|
|Additional Boat / Utility Storage||$250.00||$250.00||$250.00|
|Branton Cundick Campground||$50.00||$300.00||$1,140.00|
|Cathcart Campground – Prime||$55.00||$341.25||$1,300.00|
|Cathcart Campground – Regular||$50.00||$300.00||$1,140.00|
|Golf Cart Permit||$5.00||$30.00||$125.00|
|Additional Boat / Utility Storage||–||–||$50.00|
|Boat Mooring – Cathcart Campground||$5.00||–||$120.00|
Mooretown Campground ONLY