Frequently asked questions
If you don’t already have a Customer Account, you can call the Moore Sports Complex (519) 867-2651 to set one up. We suggest that you add all your family members, within the same household, to one Family Account.
When you are logged into your Customer Account, on the Home Page you can add Family Members by clicking on “Add Family Member”. You can also call The Moore Sports Complex to add Family Members to you Customer Account.
From the Sign In page, click the “Forgot Password?” link. You will be requested to provide the email address you used to create your account. After entering your email address, click Submit to continue. An email will be sent to you containing a temporary password. Upon signing in with the temporary password, you will be prompted to change this password. If after completing this procedure you are still experiencing difficulties, please contact our office at (519) 867-2651 during regular business hours and a member of our staff will assist you.
Yes! Once logged into your Customer Profile you are able to view and register for our available activities online by following the steps below:
- Click on “Program Registration”.
- Select the Activity Group that you would like to view.
- Find the specific Activity that you would like to register for and click on “Register Now”.
- Review the Activity details to make sure you are registering for the correct Activity and click on “Register Now”.
- Add the participant(s) who qualify for the activity and click “Next”.
- This will take you to the “Fees” page which will show if you have a valid Membership/Passes that qualify for this activity or it will show you the Fee. Click “Next”.
- To checkout you will be able to choose a Payment Method, credit on account (if applicable) or Credit Card. If you have a valid Membership/Pass your Total should show $0. Then click “Place My Order”.
- Your Receipt and Registration Confirmation will be sent to the email address on file.